The Resolution Chapter 17 - Teaser


“What are you doing?” I whispered into his ear as his hand moved up further to cup my crotch.

“This movie is boring, so I thought I would do something to entertain myself,” he said breathily as I then felt his fingers stroking me up and down against the seam of my jeans. They were pressing fairly hard and I was getting wetter with each pass of his fingers. “You don’t mind do you?”

“N-n-nooo, “ I stuttered out as Edward then put his lips against my neck as his fingers began moving in a circular motion against me. I felt a little tentative about doing this, but we were in a dark theatre and there was no one in the back row with us, so I figured I should stop worrying and just enjoy it.

“Spread your legs more baby,” said Edward as I did what he asked of me and pressed my knees against the arms of the chair, while my feet rested flat on the floor. There was no way I could open then anymore without being on my back. Sadly, that wasn’t an option tonight. “That’s my girl.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo, lol looking forward to it. *grin*
Our local cinema has had a few problems with different things, now they send a freakin attendant in every 10 mins or so, checking down the rows *rolling eyes*

gossip_bangkok said...

thanks!!
I cannot wait for it lol! XD
It's going to be HOT!

Post a Comment