Fandom Gives Back Author Auction


So I'm apparently glutton for punishment because I signed myself up the Fandom Gives Back Author Auction. My Partner in Smut, flightlessbird11, has also volunteered her banner making services in the auction, so if you are interested in either of us, don't forget to check it out the week of November 15th-20th.

I'm offering up 3 one-shots, either outtakes from any of my stories, or a brand spanking new one of your own imagination. Are you upset Edward & Bella never made it to the Love Parade in Berlin or hoped that there was more info on their wedding in Love Will Come Through... bring it on. I'm open to almost anything, although I do get easily squicked out by E & Jazz or E & Em. Can't bring myself to write the male on male buttsecks. Sorry Ladies! The one-shots have to be between 2,500-7,500 words, but I may make an exception based on the request.

Any questions? Visit www.thefandomgivesback.com for more information!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

you should make the Vegas wedding from AB outtake one of them. (I would assume honeymoon sex is apart of this.) :)

Tilly Whitlock said...

Oh! Berlin Love Parade! LOL You are going back to Chasing Liberty with that one. But it's a good idea. We're going to announce the blog is up for today.

Unknown said...

Lol How would anyone choose what to have written. I first thought another chapter to Sweet & Lowdown & then I starting thinking & was suddenly completely confused as to what I'd choose. Good on you guys for doing this. :) Going to check it out asap

Post a Comment