American Boy Chapter 23 Teaser


“It’s bigger than I thought it would be,” I said as we stopped in front of it and I began to snap a few photos with our camera.

“That’s what she said,” replied Edward crudely as I felt his hands resting on my hips and his hardness pressing into my ass.

“You’re incorrigible.”

“You love it, otherwise you wouldn’t have agreed to marry me or have my baby,” he said gloating triumphantly. “And admit it baby, isn’t that what you first thought when you saw my cock?”

4 comments:

Kells said...

Hahaha....such a guy remark, innit? Love it. Thanks for putting up this blog site. I'm sure it's MUCH easier to update this than to individually send teasers (And oh how we love 'em!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the teaser, can't wait for you to update the story.

ClancyJane said...

its the way you write this 'cocky' Edward that makes me love above all others !!

Ashley said...

So...I'll be honest. I haven't read any of your stories yet but because of this teaser alone, I'm about to go start right now.

Post a Comment