The Resolution Chapter 9 Teaser


“Are you thirsty?” she asked as she peeked her head into the living room where I was nervously tapping my fingers against my knees.

“Uh… sure. You can get me whatever you are having,” I replied aimlessly, my mind now overwrought with images of Bella and I fucking. I shook the image from my head knowing full well it wouldn’t happen today and tried to calm myself. “I’m putting on a movie.”

“That’s fine,” said Bella with a laugh as she walked in holding two cans of cold Sprite and handed me one. I flipped it open and took a sip as Bella sat down beside me and ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ started on the TV. “Good pick.”

“Thanks,” I muttered quietly, suddenly feeling very nervous. I had no idea how to start things with her all of a sudden. What I really wanted to do was pounce on her, push her against the couch and feel her body beneath mine as I explored every inch of her with my lips, but that was a bit forward, even for me. I rested my soda can on the end table and turned to look at Bella, who was now dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I was about to open my mouth to say something, when she suddenly wrapped her hand around my neck, gripping tightly and pulling me onto her body as she laid down on the couch. Holy shit, she’s a mind reader.

3 comments:

addictedtotwilight79 said...

You are already posting teasers for 9!!! Damn, you are a machine!! Didn't get to read 8 yet. I know I suck. Going now....

Sparagus said...

oooh my! :-) Can't wait can't wait can't wait. :) Loving this story! ;)

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH lol awesome...Go Bella. I so can't wait 4 chapter 9, lol you shouldn't post teasers as it just makes us more impatient(sp?) for the next chapter & then you're gonna probably feel more pressured. *Grin* I SO LOVE THIS STORY. thanks for letting us share in it.

Post a Comment