Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 5 Teaser


“Uh no, if I was trying to pick you up I would probably use one of those lame pick up lines like ‘nice shoes, wanna fuck?’ I tend to find crass humor is the way into a woman’s heart,” I said with a laugh and I was surprised and pleased that she actually laughed at me. Score one for Edward.

“Okay, you can buy my coffee smartass,” she replied as we moved ahead one spot in line and Margaret stared at us with a huge grin. “I take a…”

“Large Café Latte with extra foam,“ I said quickly as she looked at me with wide eyes, the surprise clear on her face. I didn’t exactly want to man up and tell her I had secretly been stalking her, so I came up with the best excuse I could muster in such short time. “I’m psychic.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww these two are so cute. Can't wait for the chapter. Lol maybe when they finally meet properly their friends will get off their backs!

ssherrill115 said...

YOU HAVE 37 FOLLOWERS!!!

Post a Comment