Fic Recommendation - Home Run



Okay, so I've been slack on my recommendations lately, but that's only because I've been posting my own stories like crazy. I know you guys don't complain about that.

However, what the hell should you read between my updates? Easy... go check out Home Run by jadedandboring. The story has held my interest since I first started it a few chapters back and I have to admit, it is simply adorable.

Her Bella is a sports writer, who doesn't really like sports and is the klutziest person on the face of the planet, really. She might as well not be able to see she trips, falls and injures herself and others so frequently. Oh and she can't be stumped by song lyrics, ever, which is funny as hell. Edward, just happens to work for the baseball team that Bella is assigned to work on and the attraction is instant between the two of them.

Jadedandboring does a grest job of building the tension between the two of them and I am throughly loving the lighthearted romp she is leading us through. So go check it out and review. Don't forget to tell her that cpw sent you :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol this does look cute. Will put it on my list of 1000 stories to get through *grin*. So much good recommended stuff out there *sigh*

Post a Comment