The Resolution Chapter 13 Teaser


I sat on my bed, reading ahead in my book of short stories for English, since I knew I wouldn’t be studying tomorrow afternoon, when I heard a rustling noise outside and Edward awkwardly climbed in the window. I practically launched myself off of the bed, pressing him against the far wall as I forced my lips onto his, kissing him desperately.

“I should go wake up Charlie and press charges against you for assaulting me,” Edward joked quietly as I smacked him on the arm.

“I don’t see you complaining,” I said as he latched his lips onto my neck and pushed me back towards the bed, throwing his coat off in the process.

“I’m not complaining, especially since you look like this,” he said as he motioned with his hand across my body at my pajamas, which was a black cotton cami and boy short set I had picked up while in Port Angeles in the summer.

“You like?” I said seductively as I moved back on the bed slightly and he climbed on in front of me, his one knee between my legs as he hovered over me.

“I love,” he muttered slowly as he kissed my lips chastely. “So baby… where were you this weekend?”

4 comments:

Nicole said...

WOO HOO

*squee*

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin the teaser.

Sparagus said...

love it. :) So excited for it to post! :-)

Jen said...

Please tell me you're updating soon??? Loved the hot teaser! :)

Post a Comment