Bowing to Peer Pressure

Okay, so there totally isn't any peer pressure what so ever, but my hand is tired from sending teasers via FF.net so I fashioned up this fancy looking blog to offer up teasers and various other little words of wisdom.

It sucks to use Twitter to tease because I can only offer up 140 words. When have I ever done anything in 140 words?? Yeah, that's what I thought. I can hear the snickers out there. I know I'm a wordy bitch.

Anyways, follow or don't follow, it's all good. Enjoy the train wreck!

1 comments:

ssherrill115 said...

I love your new blog! It is so PROFESSIONAL looking and it just makes me want to READ YOUR STUFF! Thank you for inviting me to check it out and thank you for all the massive pimpage for my blog! I like that you have a blog list on the front page - I need to add that to mine so people can see which ones I follow. I know you will have a tremendous amout of people following you in NO TIME!! Keep writing...'Cause You Are AWESOME!!!

Post a Comment