American Boy Chapter 24 Teaser


“Don’t be such a spoil sport Edward,” I retorted in frustration as I noticed the houses along the road becoming sparser, which was just what I wanted. In my brilliance this morning, I had tossed on a skirt and as Edward wasn’t paying attention to me, I sat up and slowly peeled my panties off, dropping them on dashboard with a seductive grin. As Edward’s eyes noticed the small scrap of fabric, the SUV suddenly jerked to the side and I heard him let out a long growl.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I noticed the car had slowed somewhat and he fidgeted, his shorts clearly getting tighter thanks to his straining cock. I released my grip on Edward’s hand and then rested my hand on his thigh, rubbing gently before finally moving it over top of his very obvious erection. I cupped it over the fabric and slid my hand up and down his length as I heard Edward grinding his teeth.

“I’m about to get in trouble."

** I hope to post on Friday btw**

2 comments:

ClancyJane said...

bring on friday ; )

Gretchen said...

At least you know how to properly tease us!

Post a Comment