The Resolution Teaser Chapter 10 #2


** For my girl GreenEyedGirl17**

“I’m sorry,” I muttered quietly against her lips. My first attempt at a real date and I felt like I had fucked it up beyond all recognition.

“Edward. Shut it,” retorted Bella as her lips descended to my neck and she began sucking furiously. I groaned her name loudly as the creepy music from the movie filled the car and I felt her shudder above me. Bella suddenly reached behind her to turn off the radio and her back arched, leaving her breasts tight against her pale white sweater. Without even a second thought, I suddenly leaned forward and bit down on her nipple, through the two layers of fabric and Bella moaned appreciatively, spurring on all further actions.

**Chapter may be posted tonight or early tomorrow.**

2 comments:

Sparagus said...

Ooh! Nice! Can't wait for the update! wahoo!

Unknown said...

Lol I really have to stop reading teasers...I just don't have the patience to wait for the chapter after reading them. *grin*

Post a Comment