Maybe I'm Falling For You - Chapter 6 Teaser


Paperback_Writer: Hey Stranger.

PennyLane84: So you are talking to me again. Have I apologized enough? Would you like me on my knees begging for your forgiveness?

Paperback_Writer: I might like you on your knees, but you won’t be begging.

PennyLane84: You have such a dirty mind PBW.

Paperback_Writer:
Are you complaining?

I found myself suddenly feeling very frisky yet also somewhat remorseful. Here I was having just made a pseudo date with Bella for tomorrow morning and I was totally hitting on Penny. What the hell was I supposed to do? Perhaps I should reign in the feelings that Penny stirred in me and just take a step back for a moment. Go back to the casual friend thing we had going before.

PennyLane84: Not complaining one bit. Your sexy banter is making my girly bits weak.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ARGGG this is so frustating...Edward PennyLane84 IS Bella (knocking head on wall)

lol loving the story, the suspense is killing me *grin*

Post a Comment