The Resolution Chapter 8 - Teaser # 2

I noticed a small tear fall onto her cheek and I leaned in to kiss it away. “You have no idea how long I have wanted this…” she said as she motioned between us. “How long I have wanted you.”

“You shouldn’t cry about it,” I said as I kissed her other cheek and my hand moved up along the crook of her neck, settling in the thick mess of hair at the back of her head. I leaned forward even more until our foreheads were touching.

“They are happy tears,” she insisted as I silenced her with my lips, which found purchase against hers. We meshed together like a puzzle piece as Bella’s hands worked into the back pockets of my jeans and she pulled my entire body against her as I deepened the kiss, both of our mouths opening to welcome the other.

2 comments:

addictedtotwilight79 said...

*sigh*. Your teasers are going to do me in!! I <3 this story hard!!

Gretchen said...

*Squeeeee*

Post a Comment