Fic Recommedation - Rescue Me by Sparagus



You guys already know I read a lot of stories. In fact, I read so many I don't even remember how I came across this little gem, but after reading her latest chapter, I had to write something about it that amounted to more than just a review, because she is one of those underappreciated but well written stories I am always bitching about.

Sparagus has done an awesome job with Rescue Me which starts out with a slightly tortured Bella trying to find her way after the death of a loved one. It's an Edward and Bella love story with a lot of heart and realistic drama. She was nervous about writing her first lemon, but let me tell you, she had no reason to be anxious. Sparagus is old enough to understand that not EVERY chapter needs to be filled with sex to be enticing and is able to hold the readers interest with plain ol' good storytelling.

So in short, send your friends, mothers and grandmothers over to Rescue Me. You won't be dissapointed.

Rescue Me is rated M and is a Work in Progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment