Maybe I'm Falling For You Teaser - Chapter 2



“Today is off to a fanfuckingtastic start,” I said sarcastically to no one in particular as I grabbed my coffee and turned around to leave the store. As I walked past Hot Coffee Guy, I distinctly heard a giggle escape his lips, no doubt laughing at the fact that I’d just scrambled on the floor looking for change to pay for my coffee with. I resisted the urge to tell him to go fuck himself, only because I was late enough already to go pick up my dogs. However, in my over active imagination I was envisioning several different forms of medieval torture as I cursed his pretty little head. Jerk.

**As a note, we will be posting Chapter 2 today in advance of the long weekend since I may be going away. Enjoy! **

1 comments:

addictedtotwilight79 said...

Yeah!! Have a great weekend ;0)

Post a Comment