MaggieMay14 Starts a Blog!

Yes, it's true my beta has started her own blog: http://maggiemay14.blogspot.com/
Dozens of readers have mentioned that they check out Maggie's favorite's list on Fan Fiction.net to determine what they should read next. I'm a little biased in saying she has great taste in stories because she is my beta, but she's a little insane like that. She has yet to recommend a story to me that I haven't liked. She got me reading Bella Swan: Kidnapper by Kambria Rain, Falling For You by GreenEyedGirl17 and Emancipation Proclamation by Kharrizmatik, all of which are excellent stories.

I highly recommend you take a glance over to her blog and see what she has to say. I promise her recommendations won't dissapoint. She also is just as obsessed with Rob and good smut, as I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment